There are several other sources for coupons.
1. All You Magazine – This is a magazine available only at Walmart or through subscription. It is chock full of coupons, money saving tips and recipes.
2. From Free Samples – When you register to receive a free sample of a product. The company will often include a coupon with the sample.
3. Catalina – These are the coupons that print out with your receipt at the grocery store.
4. Peelies – These are coupons that are stuck to packages or products.
5. Blinkies – These are coupons that pop out of the dispensers located in the grocery store aisles.
6. Coupon Clipping Services – You can buy coupons from Coupon Master or Coupon Clippers. Why would you do this? Well I bought some dog treat coupons the other day. There were $2/1 coupons and Target marked the treats down to $2.02. I paid $3 for about 20 coupons. Then I bought 20 pouches of treats. Total cost $3.40. Now I’m stocked on dog treats for a long time!